Just think.....
You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
Rico
Being happy doesn't mean everything 's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
August
Find the good.
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE AND HOW LUCKY THE WORLD IS TO HAVE YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance as if no one
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
Lanta
August 17, 2008
To pierce or not to pierce? :)
Our August is one tough dude! Troy and I were watching the Olympics when all the sudden you hear a loud crash and alot of CRYING. August comes out of his room where he has been dancing on his dance mat thing with blood POURING out of his mouth..the blood is everywhere clothes floor him..those of you that don't know hubby is not good with blood,needles,anything medical. Daddy grabs him up and takes him to the bathroom counter. Blood pouring out of his mouth I am trying to look to see if we have missing teeth or what has happened. It was high stress time here. Lanta is like Daddy in the blood department so I am trying to keep her out because I don't want her to pass out. I finally get his tongue to stop bleeding..whew no broken teeth it just chipped his front one a little more. He bit through his tongue almost all the way and his bottom lip...Poor guy! I have to admit that when he crying so hard and bleeding so much that I had a almost passing out moment. I started to hear the buzzing and looked at myself in the mirror and I was as white as a ghost! I had to sit down on the floor before I passed out. I am usually the one that can handle any body product on myself but there was something about all that blood and him crying that did me in. Thank god Daddy handled it better!!! But seriously we could have let him put a stud or whatever in his tongue or lip!! He must have been dancing pretty crazy and fell on his shelves in his room. I took these pictures the next day so he was already looking better.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go everywhere with a thousand voices singing.
Never lose the opportunity to bring sunshine into the life of another. A few encouraging words could make a huge difference in someone's life....






























3 comments:
Poor baby! My cousin's little one did the same thing. I'm not sure how long it had been when I saw it, but you could see a perfect cut line on her tonge.
And about the rain below... did you see Noah go by? For heaven sake that was a lot of rain. We are getting a lot today, but there is no way it will stand in the streets like that.
Ouch...so glad he was okay! I get queasy with kid injuries sometimes too.
Poor little guy! Glad that it didn't require any ER visits though.
Post a Comment