Just think.....
You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
Rico
Being happy doesn't mean everything 's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
August
Find the good.
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE AND HOW LUCKY THE WORLD IS TO HAVE YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance as if no one
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
Lanta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go everywhere with a thousand voices singing.
Never lose the opportunity to bring sunshine into the life of another. A few encouraging words could make a huge difference in someone's life....






























6 comments:
Those have got to be some absolutely adorable kids! I love Lanta with her big bows, she looks so cute! Also, August's hair... he looks so grown up!!! I love the vintage Halloween costumes!
I agree with Gena your kids are precious. I never got to have Lanta in my class but she is beautiful and August is the sweetest little boy! He has beautiful blue eyes!
Just a heads up....you've been tagged on my blog. Hop on over to check it out!
I love Lanta's bow. It's so well stacked (if that doesn't sound dumb). Sometimes I make Kaitlyn a stacked bow and it comes out okay and other times it looks good.
After posting I realized I didn't know where you stood and was worried I had offended you. I'm really worried for our country. People want change, but they may not want the change he is known for.
When I read your first comment I knew where you stood. I just never dug into your blog with the intent of figuring out where you stand politically. When I left my first post on my blog this morning it was after being woken up with Kaitlyn crying. After getting her back to sleep I came downstairs to see who won the election. I was so appalled I had to post right then. It may have been around 5:30am. Anyway, when I was going back upstairs I thought of you and began to wonder where you stood. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time being friends with people (even online) when I know they are Democrat or more so when they are adamant about voting for someone like Obama. There's a discussion board I regularly go to that has been swamped with Obama fans for several months now. BTW, the board is a fertility board so politics have little to do with it. Anyway, I have a hard time posting with women I know are big Obama supporters. I was just reading two of the women's comments where they both said his morals are so much like their own it was as if he was speaking their thoughts. My first thought was, "So you agree with killing babies even up to 40 weeks simply because the mom doesn't want it?" Anyway... I'm not looking forward to the next four years. A friend's husband said if Obama wins they are moving to Canada. When they learned he won she told him to go pack his bags. LOL... Have a great day! BTW, I thought your comment was well said and I totally agree. =)
Cute pictures...and the halloween costumes were adorable!
Post a Comment