







I feel like I could cry all over again..who stole my babies?! I want them back!! Gosh that seems like it was forever ago and it was just six years ago with Lanta and well just two with August..he already seems like 12 to me these days..his favorite things to say to me right now is oh come on Momma or otay....both of them are growing up just too fast!! it makes me feel so old and that time is just passing too fast. I am back to my old self that when i drop lanta off at school in the morning i cry i guess it's her upcoming birthday i'm never good with those darnit!



































6 comments:
What precious babies for sure! :)
I want to know where your babies went too! And when you find them, can you send mine back too, I am sure they are probably together somewhere!!! Too cute!
SOOOOOOO cute!
awe, wow. I don't think they could get any cuter. I was thinking "aweeeee", then kept thinking it over and over again with each picture I saw! haha. Every picture is absolutely adorable. Gosh, they grow up so fast. I'm definitely going to cherish every single moment of "tinyness"! :)
They do grow up too fast don't they?
Some very cute pics. I liked the one of Lanta in the bath. That was probably my favorite....but they are all so precious!
Babies are just something so awesome!!!
It's hard to realize that our babies are growing up every day. Their cute words, actions, kisses, hugs...it's something that we won't always have.
They grow up and then we won't be able to wait for grandbabies!
Post a Comment