Just think.....
You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
Rico
Being happy doesn't mean everything 's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
August
Find the good.
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE AND HOW LUCKY THE WORLD IS TO HAVE YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance as if no one
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
Lanta
February 15, 2009
Hurry up Spring!!
Well,I don't like to complain but really I am sick of it being cold and I am ready for the nice weather you know the nice weather "It's nice outside GO OUT THERE AND PLAY!" I mean I think the kids are as ready as I am. We had a really nice "valentime's" weekend as lanta calls it. Friday was Lanta's school party which was a lot of fun..I think the kids enjoyed the cupcakes and cookies. At the beginning of the year I became the room Mom..I know when Lanta's teacher asked me I about cried..I am a complete dork like that..A room mom is right up my alley! I love stuff like that..those kids are alot of fun and SOOO sweet! And if AISD wasn't so dumb with all their RULES?!?!?!?! I would have pictures BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES OF ANYONE ELSE KIDS BUT YOUR OWN!!! That's no FUN!! Oh well!! I hope that you celebrate your loved ones everyday...love is a precious gift and should be appericated everyday just not February 14th in this Momma's opinion...Have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go everywhere with a thousand voices singing.
Never lose the opportunity to bring sunshine into the life of another. A few encouraging words could make a huge difference in someone's life....






























4 comments:
I'll have to remember that! Pics are sooo cute!
CUTE...your little valentines are adorable:)
Wow... August is looking so must older! Is it a new haircut or just how it's combed? And Lanta's hair is getting long!
I have a friend who was a room mom last year and she said never again. The teacher was demanding and she ended up having to supply most of the food because other parents didn't want to be involved.
Ahhh... I wasn't trying to hit enter! Grrr...
We are almost at the weekend! I'm not really sure what that means to me now that Neal is gone, but either way the weekend is upon us. I hope you guys have a great one.
Post a Comment