Just think.....
You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
Rico
Being happy doesn't mean everything 's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
August
Find the good.
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE AND HOW LUCKY THE WORLD IS TO HAVE YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance as if no one
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
Lanta
July 19, 2009
Swimming lessons # 3 with James
Well, Lanta is
coming right along with her swimming abilities theses days! She is in her third swimming lesson now. If you have been following along she starting to learn how to swim this Summer and her teacher's name was Chanti who she just LOVED!! This next round when we got there was a brand new group of kids and teachers just kind of threw Lanta for a loop at first. She bounded with Chanti I think in her mind remember she was working on becoming BFF with her I think :)hehe!! But I think change is good for her......So this round she has a guy teacher James oh excuse me she calls him MR. James which is funny to me but hey at least she using her manners right?! Her new teacher has been taking them into the "deep" end and well making them practice stuff and it "freaked" her out on Friday because she couldn't touch...it actually broke my heart to see her cry at the pool...she has never been scared there ever or cried! Even on the second day when she was the FIRST to jump off the diving board so it surprised me that she got so upset so that what you see in the picture is me talking to her and then August getting upset when I sent him away because I was trying to talk to Lanta....he wants in that water SO BAD!!! Just to tell her that she's OK that MR. James is NOT going to let her drown...I really hope that Monday's lesson goes better!!! Say a prayer for her that she's not scared!!! Poor girlfriend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go everywhere with a thousand voices singing.
Never lose the opportunity to bring sunshine into the life of another. A few encouraging words could make a huge difference in someone's life....






























5 comments:
Awww, poor Lanta! Hopefully tomorrow will go better!
Hilary,
I didn't know you gave birth to fish!! :) That is so wonderful about Lanta and her swimming. What a great fishie she is.
Hilary,
Looks like both our girls are going to grow gills this summer!! Lanta looks like she loves the pool just as much as Maggie!
I LOVE that shirt though that August has on! You have to let me know where you got it! I soooo need one!
I was just reading your fishing story, and Maggie just went fishing for the first time a few weeks ago and caught a pretty decent brown trout with HER barbie fishing pole!!
Thanks for always telling me how great my pics are, i love reading blogs where there are just as many pics as mine! Great job!!
-Ginger
I love his shirt! Kaitlyn sure can wear me out.
okay- i LOVE that shirt- I need TWO- one for Reese and one for Riley! ha! :)
Post a Comment