We survived Halloween and had no kidding 5 pounds of candy to show for it! Yes I weighed it... five pounds..The kids had fun going to Grammy's (Troy's Mom) Wanda house to wander her neighborhood for a while than we headed over to my parents house to walk in their hood for a while. You could tell when the kids had had it when they were fighting over who was going to ring the "ding-bell" as August calls them and when August wanted my Dad to carry his bag of candy. He just wanted to ring the door bell..I gave up trying to keep up with how much of the candy they were eating so who knows who much they really ate..every time I turned around one of them was shoving something in their mouth.
Ps the last 2 pictures are from August school when they got to dress up to trick or treat..he would only look at me that 1 time so I gave up and only got those 2 pictures..brat! :)






























3 comments:
How cute are they!
Cute kids you got there!!! I am glad Lanta recovered from her bike injuries! Poor baby! I will drop off the recipe when I drop off the book this week. I am glad they think I am the best cake maker ever, haha!!!
They looked so cute!
My kids started to bicker over who was going to ring the door bell, too!
It's funny the things kids fight over...It's like, "c'mon...it's a door bell....ring it, get some candy and move on!"
(rolling my eyes)
Post a Comment