Hi ,all I bet you didn't even know to miss me...Troy and I went away to a much need rest and relaxation trip with each other..I mean we haven't been away with each other in six plus years. When you are either pregnant or nursing a baby it's hard to get away with the hubby! hehehe..It was so nice to be away with it being just the two of US! We went to Estes Park,Colorado where we went on our honeymoon ,so it was fun to see how much it had changed in the last 11 years..we even stayed at the same place we did 11 years ago..we got to stay in the cabins this time! Which was alot of fun. Thank you Aunt Tamy for taking such good care of the kiddos..I know they had a great time with you! :) Enjoy the pictures I am a big dork :)
Just think.....
You're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you
the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You are lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
~ Roy Lessin~
Rico
Being happy doesn't mean everything 's perfect.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
August
Find the good.
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
It's all around you.
Find it.
Show case it
and you'll
start
BELIEVING IT.
jesse owens
TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE AND HOW LUCKY THE WORLD IS TO HAVE YOU IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dance as if no one
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
is watching,
Sing as if no one
were listening,
And live everyday
as if it were your LAST.
Lanta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go everywhere with a thousand voices singing.
Never lose the opportunity to bring sunshine into the life of another. A few encouraging words could make a huge difference in someone's life....






























9 comments:
That is sooooo awesome! Glad you got to get some much needed rest and hubby time! We actually, did miss you! The pics are great! See ya Friday!
Hilary,
We went to Estes Park on our honeymoon too!!! It was sooo wonderful and we are celebrating 10 years in May... i hope to go back soon although I don't think we will make it this year. How long did it take to drive straight through? We made stops in Cuchara and Denver along the way so I am not sure how long it would take to go directly there. I can't wait to see how much I remember. What a special trip!! :)
Oh how fun! I would love to get away with my hubby but I would NOT pick some where colder than here! LOL! P.S. that grin on your husbands face reminds me of Augusts honory grin.
Misty
Looks absolutely gorgeous there!
You looked great in that one picture!
It's amazing what a little alone time with your man can do for the mind, body and spirit!
Glad you had a great time!
Hi Hilary!
Beautiful photos and you look just as! Colorado is a beautiful place..a place I would like to vacation to some day.
I just wanted to stop in because I haven't in a long while and say hi to you, and also thanks for the comment on my photo blog.
I hope you visit again.
Hope all is well, and it's great to see you again,
amanda
OOOH how nice!
Love the pics!
Andrea
Wonderful! I really hope that I can do that with my Hubby.
Hi :) Haven't been online much lately so I'm just catchin up a bit on your blog. How awesome that you 2 stayed at your honeymoon spot! That's great just the 2 of you got away. Great pictures - your hair looks super cute! Glad you got some much needed R&R!!!
LOVE the new look on your blog.
Hope you're having a good week!
Post a Comment